Texturized calf starter with molasses – the combination of pelleted protein component, cornflakes and whole grain cereals. The composition of starters meets the requirements for modern calf rearing: a high content of digestible nutrients while maintaining the required texture, palatability and high intake.
STARFID, STARFID CCC, STARFID CCC MÜSLI
Goals of starter calf rearing:
- Rapid rumen development
- Shortening the milk feeding period
- Maximal use of calf’s growth potential
- Even muscle and bone development
- Development of hematopoiesis and immunity
- Prevention of negative growth phase after weaning
- Limitation of diarrheal diseases
- Universal application in all types of technology
How to feed STARFID, STARFID CCC and STARFID CCC MÜSLI:
Start feeding the starter as early as the day 3 to 5 of the calf’s age. The starter must always be presented fresh, in ad libitum quantities. Starter intake is limited by access to fresh water, which should be available at all times.